Manulife Travel Insurance
To purchase Manulife Travel Insurance for out of province or out of country travel click here.
Manulife Financial offers the following travel insurance options:
- Out of province/out of country travel insurance for Canadians
- Visitors to Canada travel insurance
- Student travel insurance
Travelling Canadians can choose from the following options:
- Single-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for one trip for the number of days purchased. No age limit but you will have to answer medical questions if you are over the age of 55.
- Quick Trip Plan: Provides coverage for one trip of less than 18 days for those 55-74 years of age. There are no eligibility questions for this option.
- Multi-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for an unlimited number of trips during the policy year for the number of days purchased. Options of 4, 10, 18 and 30-day plans. No age limit.
- All-Inclusive Plan: Provides several benefits all in one plan. It covers Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation & Interruption, Baggage Loss, Delay & Damage, Flight Accident and Travel Accident.
- Travel Canada Plan: Provides Emergency Medical Insurance if all travel is within Canada at 50% off the regular Single-Trip Emergency Medical Plan rates.
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Plan: May be purchased as part of an All-Inclusive Plan or separately. If purchasing separately must be purchased within 8 days of booking your travel plans.
Emergency Medical Insurance for Visitors to Canada is ideal for:
- Visitors to Canada
- Canadians who are not eligible for benefits under a government insurance plan
- Persons who are in Canada on a work visa
- New immigrants who are awaiting government health insurance plan coverage
Student Travel Insurance offers:
- Up to $1 million for emergency medical and non-medical coverage for covered risks
- Available to Canadian students studying abroad or out of province and International students studying within Canada.
Implementing a retirement, estate, and any other form of financial plan may consist of investing in mutual funds, insurance products (such as segregated funds) and other financial instruments.
Prospective investors should always obtain a copy of the offering documents in respect of each investment product (such as prospectus, information statement or folder, insurance contract, etc.), and read it carefully, including discussion of any risk factors, fees, expenses, terms, conditions and restrictions.
Consult your personal tax and legal advisor before investing.
HollisWealth®, a trade name of Investia Financial Services Inc.
Mutual funds and/or approved exempt market products are offered through Investia Financial Services Inc. (“Investia”). Mutual funds and exempt market products are sold exclusively by Representatives who are licensed by provincial regulators and registered with Investia.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and other expenses may be associated with mutual fund/exempt market product investments. Please read the Fund Fact or prospectus carefully before investing. Mutual fund and exempt market product investments are not guaranteed, their values change frequently, and their past performance may not be repeated.
Insurance products are provided through Hollis Insurance.